This APC by Schneider Electric Rack Power Distribution Unit, the Easy PDU, may be used as a stand-alone, network-manageable power distribution device. The Easy PDU provides real-time remote monitoring of connected loads. User-defined alarms warn of potential circuit overloads. You can manage an Easy PDU through its Web User Interface (Web UI), or Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP).
• Device power, apparent power, power factor and energy.
• Phase voltage, current.
• Configurable alarm thresholds that provide network to help avoid overloaded circuits.
• Various levels of access: Super User and General User. (Only one user allows to log in simultaneously at same access level).
• Event logging.
• Modbus-TCP (disabled as default configuration)
• SNMP traps (V1, V2c, and V3).
• Security protocols for authentication and encryption.
• Synchronize the time with the SNTP Server.
𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥 ：
1. Install the Easy PDU using the Installation Instructions that were shipped with your device.
2. Apply power and connect to your network. Follow the directions in the Installation Instructions.
3. Establish network settings (See “Establish Network Settings” on page 3.)
4. Begin using the Easy PDU by way of one of the following:
– Web User Interface (See “Web User Interface” on page 5.)
– Easy PDU Front Panel (See “Front Panel Overview” on page 4.)
– SNMP protocol (See “SNMP Settings” on page 8.)
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐈𝐏 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧：
You must define three TCP/IP settings for the Easy PDU before it can operate on the network:
• The IP address of the Easy PDU
• The subnet mask of the Easy PDU
• The IP address of the default gateway (only needed if you are going off segment)