𝐊𝐢𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 :
The 1U, 50 kg Accessory Shelf can be installed to the vertical mounting flanges in an empty space in the Easy Rack to support your equipment.
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐬 :
1. Locate the top and bottom U space on the vertical mounting rails. Every third hole on the mounting rails is numbered to indicate the middle of a U space.
2. Install the cage nuts on the interior of the vertical mounting rail; then install the shelf.
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐬 :
• Install cage nuts horizontally, with the tabs engaging the sides of the square hole.
• Install the cage nuts on the interior of the vertical mounting rail.
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐭 :
1. From the inside of the rack, insert the cage nut into the square hole.
2. Hook one tab of the cage nut assembly through the far side of the hole.
3. Place the cage nut tool on the other side of the cage nut and pull to snap into position.
𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐭 :
1. Remove any attached screw.
2. Grasp the cage nut, squeeze the tabs on the sides, and push to release it from the square hole.
𝟓𝟎 𝐤𝐠 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐃𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 :
The adjustable sliding rails on the 50 kg Accessory Shelf allow you to customize the depth from the minimum of 635mm (25.0 in) when retracted to a maximum of 1045mm (41.14 in) when fully extended.
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟓𝟎 𝐤𝐠 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐟 :
Install four (4) cage nuts (provided) to the two front vertical mounting rails as described above. Install four (4) cage nuts (provided) to the inside of the two rear vertical mounting rails as described above. At the front of the rack, attach four (4) M6 x 12 pan head T30 screws (provided) to the front of the shelf and into the four (4) cage nuts you installed in the vertical mounting rails. At the rear of the rack, install four (4) M6 x 12 pan head T30 screws (provided) to the adjustable rails on the rear of the shelf and through the four (4) cage nuts installed in the vertical mounting rails. The illustration below shows this installation process.